Samsung has introduced Galaxy Wide (SM-G600S), the company’s latest 4G smartphone in Korea. It has similar specifications as the Galaxy On7 that was launched last year that includes a 5.5-inch HD screen, 1.2GHz quad-core SoC and a 3000mAh battery, but this has 2GB of RAM and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow).
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display
- 1.2 GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) processor with Adreno 306
- 2GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.1 aperture, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture
- Dimensions: 151.8 x 77.5 x 8.2mm; Weight: 171g
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS/ GLONASS
- 3000mAh battery
The Samsung Galaxy Wide comes in Black and White colors and is priced at 319,000 Korean Won (US$ 275 / Rs. 18570 approx.), which is costly compared to the Galaxy On7.
Source : fonearena.com