Plugins That Every WordPress Website Must Have
Choosing the right Plugin for your WordPress website will help make easy to maintain your website and deliver a better experience for your users as well.
There are many plugins available for WordPress, a fewof which are described below.
- This plugin will automatically generate an XML sitemap for your site.
- The XML sitemap is crucial in helping search engines index your blog better.
- With a sitemap, web crawlers can see the structure of your site and retrieve the results more efficiently.
- Search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo will be notified every time you create a post about your new content.
iThemes Security (formerly known as WP security)
- This plugin helps to fix common holes in your WordPress site from potential automated attacks.
- Many WordPress administrators generally are not aware of these holes or vulnerabilities but iThemes Security can help.
- Due to unknown vulnerabilities from other installed plugins, your site can be an easy target for attacks.
- iThemes Security helps to identify and protect these holes on your site.
- This plugin can backup your site, but you can also save your backups to multiple locations such as Dropbox, Amazon S3, Google Drive, your computer and more.
- Backups can also be scheduled so you don’t have to lift a finger to help save your site the next time disaster strikes.
- When you run a WordPress site and a business at the same time, it important to look professional and just as crucial as your content and products.
- You could replace the WordPress logo for your own, customize the admin bar, and add your own company name to achieve consistent branding across your site.
- This plugin does all the above-mentioned tasks and much more.
- You can completely customize the admin bar, login page, footer, dashboard, and everywhere else WordPress logos and branding appears.
- You can even add your branding to even more places than that and don’t have to touch any code for the same.
- This plugin embeds videos to product image gallery.
- It supports YouTube and Vimeo videos.
- The embedded video loads as inline embedded videos in place of the featured image or in a lightbox based on WooCommerce settings.
- It allows images and videos together in a single product gallery.
- It does not require to overwrite any WooCommerce core files.
It is important for you to choose the right solution since you want the shopping experience to be easy and delightful for your customers, while also being easy for you to manage. Also, you need to make sure you have all the tools you need to run a successful online store.
- .MarketPress plugin gives your customers a delightful user experience while simultaneously integrating with your site and its pre-existing styles.
- It also makes it easy to manage your sales, inventory, shipping requirements, and products.
- You can also manage an eCommerce network.
- It comes with everything you need to sell physical, digital or external items without needing to resort to installing other plugins to take care of important tasks.
- MarketPress can handle it all, including VAT tax requirements, coupons, discounts, product variations, one-page checkout, PDF invoices, 16 built-in payment gateways, and a heck of a lot more.
- You can even let your customers pay with the points they acquire on your site for crying out loud.
Managing users can be tricky, especially when you want to customize the user experience and what they have access to on your site. Membership 2 Pro does this and also offers every feature you could need to run a scalable membership site.
- You can offer free or paid memberships, present content over time, offer free trials, customize the registration form or protect anything on your site from posts and media to plugin and categories.
- You can also customize or assign the default user roles and use shortcodes to protect anything else including only parts of a page or a post.
Thus, with the widespread use of WordPress, the usage of various plugins that are available in WordPress in also increasing, thereby developing the online business and spreading its brand worldwide.