Do you want to edit some of the videos that you’ve recorded, but find most editors a little bit daunting? The fact of the matter is that many editor assume that users have a certain level of experience, and as such beginners are likely to face a steep learning curve if they use them.
That being said there are some editors that are decidedly more user-friendly, and Movavi Video Editor is one such. If you’re looking for an easy way to improve your videos or even create professional-looking content – it is a good place to start.
Intuitively Edit Videos
Essentially Movavi Video Editor is focused on making video editing as intuitive as possible. Some aspects of its will be familiar if you’ve dabbled with video editors in the past, as it has a timeline-based structure. What sets it apart however is its clean and simple design that will make finding the tools that you need extremely straightforward.
To help ensure that its tools and features can be applied easily, Movavi Video Editor uses simplified and familiar actions. For example all you need to do to join audio clips together is follow the steps at https://www.movavi.com/support/how-to/how-to-join-music.html.
Its other features are similarly intuitive, and most involve basic actions such as adjusting a slider, dragging an element into place, selecting a window, and so on.
As much as its focus is on providing a user-friendly experience, you shouldn’t overlook the strength of Movavi Video Editor’s features. The range of tools that it provides may surprise you, as it is extensive enough to allow you to:
- Compile videos and cut them together by splicing clips, arranging the order they’re in, and trimming out unwanted parts.
- Take advantage of a multi-track timeline to include numerous video, audio, and overlay tracks when compiling a video.
- Add audio tracks containing background music, a voiceover or other sounds.
- Edit the audio to improve its quality, remove background noise, adjust audio levels, and more.
- Apply a wide range of visual effects including image filters, animated transitions, and other special effects such as slow motion, Chroma key, and split-screen.
- Use automated color correction tools and enhance as well as fix other issues that may affect the video quality.
- Add text elements in various styles including basic or animated options, and customize them further to create unique captions, titles, subtitles, and more.
- Capture additional video and audio on the spot from external devices such as a webcam or microphone.
It should be noted that there are many other features in Movavi Video Editor, but you should be able to see how comprehensive it is based on the list above. As you explore and experiment with the tools that it provides, you’ll also be able to get a better idea of how easy they are to use.
At the end of the day Movavi Video Editor is a handy tool that will let you improve your videos and create content without having to go through a steep learning curve.